Yes, that’s a fried iPhone 4 that you see here and check out the molten remains of the USB cable that came along with the phone. Apparently, the AT&T customer hooked the phone with his computer and the connector port of the iPhone 4 caught fire! According to BGR who got hold of the pic from their AT&T source, Apple has acknowledged that it is a faulty port rather than user negligence. Hmm, do not try this at home, folks and keep your fire fighting gear on while you charge your iPhone 4 next. Just kidding, it is probably the first and only iPhone 4 to meet a fiery death.